Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED.

5 posters

Go down

K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED. Empty K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Just had a look on Ebay for your wheels and tyres -- and they've gorn -disc-appeared - auction ended - no consideration for other interested parties. The question is= Did you sell them ??

Back to top Go down

K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED. Empty Re: K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED.

Post by PFM Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Guess he got an offer he couldn't refuse

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED. Empty Re: K&N MINOTAUR WHEELS -- DISAPPEARED.

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Bag of pork scratchings and a hand job?
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm

From you or the mrs?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Mine are much better.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcfe Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I offered 150 and told me to do one lol

Marcfe
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 am

Well did you sell them Darren thats what they are all waiting for with bated breath and all wanting to know?

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 am

woody50 wrote:Well did you sell them Darren thats what they are all waiting for with bated breath and all wanting to know?

No , It wasn't me who bought them Sad .

Last edited by oldie on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 am

And if you look on his Ebay add, it says.....

'This item was listed in the fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price'.

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 am

Thanks Oldie. You have got to remember I'm a Newie at this damn computer lark .I will know what to look for in future. Its take longer to teach an old Dog new tricks, but they can be taught ---- eventually, even uploading pictures!!!
Went to my friends house yesterday and took this with me to see if he could show me how to upload pictures and he had problems with it connecting it to the hub.

In the end we ran out of time as we had to dash for the Southampton Ferry on our trip to Bournemouth to see The Australian Pink Floyd . Absolutely Awesome.Got back home 2am. Just woken up.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:33 am

woody50 wrote: Its take longer to teach an old Dog new tricks, but they can be taught ---- eventually, even uploading pictures!!!

Tell me about it study scratch .

Seen the Aussie Pink Floyd before.....FANTASTIC SHOW Very Happy.

They are in Cardiff tonight, free ticket this time Twisted Evil .

Anyone who hasn't seen this show, it's 'money' well spent and the whole experience will leave you 'comfortably numb' Very Happy .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 am

YOU JAMMY BLIGHTER. bounce We were in the Paupers seats and they were £35 each ---- but worth every penny or pound should I say.

Have seen Floyd in the flesh only the once but these were SUPERB . The blow up Dolls were something else --- the Old Schoolteacher, The Pig --- of course and they had a 25ft high Kangaroo that appears out of no-where---

You are in for a FANTASTIC TREAT Oldie. Enjoy your night.

They are back in Bournemouth next year so we will go Mob Handed next year and take half the Isle of Wight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am

Tell me --- how do you strip theses lines of type in that someone else has written .???

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

woody50 wrote:you use the delete button and the other keys as you like
Very Happy
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you Rich for those words of wisdom --- or should I call you Solomon ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down