Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what wheels fit

3 posters

Go down

what wheels fit Empty what wheels fit

Post by irishnut61 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 pm

can anybody tell me wich wheels and tryers fit our vans

irishnut61

Back to top Go down

what wheels fit Empty Re: what wheels fit

Post by El_Ventu Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 am

If you need 12" rims, It seems not so simple to find it, because all the kei truck has a "strange" hole pattern, 4x110.
You can find some old alloy wheels around the web, but I never found one set in europe.
There are some "quad" offroad rims, but you can't fit on it the original tires, because they're "a little bit" larger than the original ones.

You can find a lot of tires for it, I don't know yours, mine mount 155R12C tires.
Usually I bought it from delticom

I have a set of summer tires (8years old Pirelli Citynet, no longer available), but if you do a search on the web you can find a lot of different makes for that size, and I also have a set of winter tires that I used (for now, I have mine by march and I bought that tires in may) in off-road, collecting firewood.
That are retread tires from Vergom, an Italian tire retreading factory, made on the old design of the uniroyal "Rallye MSE PLUS".

El_Ventu
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 am

There are wheels out there, they are hard to find but theyre there
Many threads around, I post up any I see( well most.........) you can buy new ones but as a rule Hijet owners dont spend big bucks on wheels Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down