Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale

4 posters

Go down

Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale Empty Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale

Post by RobJ Wed May 27, 2020 11:54 am

Dear All, as in the title I have a brand new petrol fuel tank and pump for sale. I also have used bits, door hinges, wiper link, motor , leaf spring, tyres etc. I’m just trying to figure out how to attach  pictures, in the meantime let me know if you are interested in anything or Check my gumtree ad. Offers.

Last edited by RobJ on Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

RobJ

Back to top Go down

Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale Empty Re: Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale

Post by Raggy Thu May 28, 2020 7:28 am

Try adding a link to the gumtree add and a location of where you are.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale Empty Re: Petrol fuel tank/ pimp and various bits for sale

Post by PFM Thu May 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Would also be useful to know if the tank is for a van or a pick-up - I could be interested if it's a van one.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri May 29, 2020 8:35 am

Also, how much do you want for the pimp? Very Happy

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by seanhath Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:17 pm

I'm interested in the fuel tank if it will fit a 2001 1.3 petrol van Smile

seanhath

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Yes, we've been waiting for RobJ to post again but, sadly, no further information seems to be forthcoming.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:58 pm

One post wonder and long gone now probably, just using forum to sell and not be part of its community.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down