Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale

Go down

Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale Empty Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I have about 14 hijet wheels with tyres on them, which need to find homes.

Firstly I have 5 mixed brand ones - 3 are almost new, 2 still have very deep thread.

Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale 12102010
Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale 12102011

Then I have 2 pairs of tyres (4 in total) of 2 matching brands with really good thread on them, I'd call them almost new.

Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale 12102012
Lots of decent hijet tyres on rims for sale 12102013

Then I have another set of 4 matching, but two of these are a bit worn on the inner edge (fronts) while the rears are in good condition. I do not have pictures of these as they are buried under other crap at the back of the shed.

If you are interested in buying some of these tyres, I can get better pictures and details on request. But please be realistic, I live in crewe, cheshire - although I can meet up somewhere if its worth it. Nor will I part with decent fitted tyres for peanuts as we all know they soon fade away. The mixed ones and more worn ones are availible at bargain money. I don't want to sort out postage on them really.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down