Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daihatsu Midget Another interesting bizarre Minivan thing

5 posters

Go down

Daihatsu Midget Another interesting bizarre Minivan thing Empty Re: Daihatsu Midget Another interesting bizarre Minivan thing

Post by 8bit-ash Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I offered to buy one of these off an old boy local to me. He hasn't phoned me yet (its been two years) may have to go around and see if he's given up driving yet.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Daihatsu Midget Another interesting bizarre Minivan thing Empty Re: Daihatsu Midget Another interesting bizarre Minivan thing

Post by Logi Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I;m wondering if they share the same pcd as the Hijet, those wheels look good Very Happy
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 8bit-ash Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 pm

They most definitely ain't standard.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by FrontBackSide2Side Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:39 pm

I saw one of these the other day with advertising boards on the back, nearly twisted my head off as i drove past lol
FrontBackSide2Side
FrontBackSide2Side
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 am

If only I could get the start right they wouldn't stand a chance Twisted Evil lol! .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3f0QZcXP2c

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down