Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12

3 posters

Go down

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 Empty Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12

Post by d4cl4n Wed May 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 20190513
Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 20190514
Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 20190515

Made to enhance my own van, a front and back decal kit that has been painstakingly replicated from my vans original stickers.
Choose your colours to personalise your own van and list them as seen in the pics, 1-5. DAIHATSU LOGO supplied in BLACK/WHITE only. I'll try my best to supply with the colours I've got; Silver, Blue, Gold, Red, Yellow, Green, Black, White).
This is individually lettered stickers(no backing) that should be applied by the use of masking tape transferring, it can be fiddly so I will try and supply two of each smaller stickers so you can get a second chance when you mess up or when you get too close with the power washer (allthough they should stick on very well as long as the surface is clean)
They'll be sent out in a card backed envelope and postage is included 👍PayPal payment. PM me for details.

d4cl4n

Back to top Go down

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 Empty Re: Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12

Post by Baggins Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:50 am

Do you still have a set available? Can you please send over your purchase details to:

maxpenn@live.co.uk

Thanks

Max

Baggins

Back to top Go down

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 Empty Hijet decals

Post by Tonk24 Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:02 am

Hi Folks does anyone know where I can get front decal for 2002 hijet truck s201p it is 11cm long 4cm deep silver with a black border. Many thanks David

Tonk24

Back to top Go down

Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12 Empty Re: Hijet Van Stickers Set - Front/Back-£12

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down