Cheerio I am leaving

Go down

Cheerio I am leaving Empty Cheerio I am leaving

Post by kernowjon01 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Sad  This will be my final post on this forum - I want to say a very big thank you to Woodie for all his help.  The van I have sold on is far better than the van I bought - in no small measure thanks to Woodie's expertise!
Unfortunately we needed / wanted a bigger camper then the little Daihatsu with Romahome body - last week the van of my dreams appeared on Ebay Toyota Hilux with an Island Plastics Suntrekker body - it is a custom build and from the outset was fitted out for wild camping - on board shower / wet-room and toilet!  It is now parked outside the house and the Daihatsu has sold to a new owner.
Once again thank you especially to Woodie and I will miss all of you
Jon
kernowjon01
kernowjon01
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Cheerio I am leaving Empty Re: Cheerio I am leaving

Post by Raggy on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am

Thank you for your contributions John, sorry to see you leave, pop back anytime. All the best in your new camper. Hope you pointed the new owner our way!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:01 am

All the best John, have enjoyed your contributions. Have a great time with your wild camping!

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:27 am

Thank you for your kind message Jon. Much appreciated. I will give you a call from time to time to see how you are getting on. Or you can call me too.
Hope that the new project goes well for you. We are both knocking on a bit now and some jobs I can't be bothered to do. I usually take my vehicles down to Bonchurch Garage to do the bigger jobs. Last August they fitted a new clutch and a new cambelt kit.

All the best Jon. It's been good having you on board. I won't be that far behind you this year. I just don't feel up to all of the work and bother that goes with helping members out. I hate letting people down and this past 6 months I have let 3 or 4 people down because I am just not up to doing the work getting spares off scrappers and sending them off. Most of the time I lose money on the little items and the bigger items that need a carrier company it is just too much bother.

So I WILL be following your departure finally - definitely before my holiday in August and Woody will be history with the third largest number of Posts on the Forum so something at least to be proud of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down