Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Daihatsu HiJet Romahome £3850

Go down

Unique Daihatsu HiJet Romahome £3850 Empty Unique Daihatsu HiJet Romahome £3850

Post by kernowjon01 Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Unique 2001 Daihatsu Hijet 1300cc with Romahome demountable body. Fully equipped specifically for “wild camping”.

The truck 89000 miles - New timing belt and water pump / altenator belts. Oil and filter just changed.
New Clutch at 77,000 also new front suspension units (McPherson Struts).
Rear suspension beefed up with Custom Campers – Spring Assister kits
New radiator.
All lights except the Headlights are LED. Front indicators and sidelights are LED units sold for LandRover upgrades.
Unique “MiniDub” front end all steel – 7 inch Lucas type headlights as used in LandRovers, Morgans etc.
Tow bar for small trailer and foxed step for access to accomodation.
Radio and CD player in centre console. Also bank of power sockets for SatNav etc.

The Romahome body -
Early single skin, On the roof 100 watt Solar Panel, 110 amp hour leisure battery, IndelB compressor fridge, 30 litre CAK water tank.
Windows had the rubbers replaced last year, front Fiamma rooflight replaced with a slightly larger Mini Heiki, the rooflight at the rear above the galley has also been replaced. External 12v socket by the door. Several 12v sockets in bunk side.
2x gas cylinders one full the other part used.

It is already to go as I have just completed preparing the van for the summer, when a larger van of the exact type I hankered after came up at a price I could afford. PM or email jon.hayworth@gmail.com
kernowjon01
kernowjon01
Centurion

Back to top Go down