Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil pump for sale

Go down

Oil pump for sale Empty Oil pump for sale

Post by Greasemonkey Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi guys I need help finding a new oil pump for my 03 hijet they seem rare has hens teeth!

Greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Oil pump for sale Empty Re: Oil pump for sale

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi GM. Unfortunately as far as I know - they are only available from Daihatsu or Piaggio.

Highly Jetted and myself tried several years ago to source them from Motor Factors and companies that manufacture Oil Pumps but every time the same answer came back every time.

Manufacturers Own Equipment only.
I would imagine with Daihatsu and Piaggio's pricing structure you will need to be sitting down with a large dose of Alcohol in the other hand. Sometimes car parts can be cheaper than one might expect. It hasn't been my experience with Daihatsu though sadly.

We have a good number of Members on here who may know of a source for you - and others. That is what this Forum about - sharing information and experiences. I hope that someone will have some helpful information to share with you and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi GM. Unfortunately as far as I know - they are only available from Daihatsu or Piaggio.

Highly Jetted and myself tried several years ago to source them from Motor Factors and companies that manufacture Oil Pumps but every time the same answer came back every time.

Manufacturers Own Equipment only.
I would imagine with Daihatsu and Piaggio's pricing structure you will need to be sitting down with a large dose of Alcohol in the other hand. Sometimes car parts can be cheaper than one might expect. It hasn't been my experience with Daihatsu though sadly.

We have a good number of Members on here who may know of a source for you - and others. That is what this Forum about - sharing information and experiences. I hope that someone will have some helpful information to share with you and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Woss going on here?? Repetition for emphasis.?? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down