Greetings from Alabama

Go down

Greetings from Alabama Empty Greetings from Alabama

Post by ninjawarrior on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Hello,

I have been an owner of a 1999 Daihatsu S210 Deck Van GX (my kids have named the "Ninja Warrior")  for about 5 years.  It gave me 4 years of relatively trouble-free fun as a warm, cozy and quite capable hunting vehicle, but now it has me pulling out what little bit of hair I have left.  And it also now has me joining my first online forum of any type...ever.  I guess you can hear the desperation in my voice.  I am on the verge of running this little fella into a lake to finally put it out of MY misery but I really just love this truck when it is running well.  I will try to post my problems in the appropriate area of this site to hopefully maximize my chances of solving my issues.  I am not a mechanic but don't mind turning wrenches and following instructions although I am both ignorant and dumb.  I see that this forum has loads of very generous, helpful, and knowledgeable people so I couldn't help but join it in my quest to get the Ninja Warrior running again and hopefully be able to return the favor in some way.  Here are a couple of before and after pics of the little beast:

Greetings from Alabama Ninja_12
Greetings from Alabama Ninja_13

ninjawarrior

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Alabama Empty Re: Greetings from Alabama

Post by Raggy on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:41 am

Welcome to the mad house! Looks a nice van, not sure if we ever had that model in the UK but sure someone may be able to offer some advice.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 am

I think it started life as what we know over here as an Extol.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HijetFun2000 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Pretty cool little machine, looks like its almost identical to my Daihatsu Atrai van. I would suspect they share nearly the same drivetrain components.

Ill look and see if you started a thread yet and see if I can assist.

HijetFun2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down