Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.

Go down

The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.  Empty The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:44 am

The 1000th person to join the Forum since it's inception on 21st of September 2009 by Leopard Pagan.
Welcome along ChongLee. Which Model of Vehicle do you own??

A little introduction in this section would be great. Hopefully - happy Hi-Jetting for you.

Back to top Go down

The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.  Empty Re: The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Just browsing the website statistics and we have had 84 new members joining the Forum since Fireworks Night. It's nice to see that a good few of the new members are contributing to the content of the Forum Website. Well done. Keep those posts coming in.

Back to top Go down

The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.  Empty Re: The 1000th Forum Member. ChongLee.

Post by PFM Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Is he the 1,000th or the 999th as someone may* have joined twice? Also though you were on family leave this month.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:53 pm

I have been stuck in my garage with my music turned up nice and loud packing up spares to send away and reorganising my Power Tools and and storage boxes that have thousands of silly little clips brackets etc that if I know where they are can save me loads of time.

It has been so wet this week that I haven't been able to work on any of my vehicles so that is why I am enjoying myself with loads of Tracks that I haven't listened to for ages.

It's a good relaxing way to spend time and sell 3 Headlights too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down