Ariel - Recomendations

Go down

Ariel - Recomendations

Post by Raggy on Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm

I replaced the Ariel on Skylark when I got her but have found that the reception is sometime rubbish. The areal does tend to fill with water I have found when you collapse it down it squirts out. Any recomendations for a good areal that will fit in the usual place on the windscreen pillar?
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Re: Ariel - Recomendations

Post by PFM on Sun May 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Try Persil instead! Very Happy You used to be able to get universal pillar-mount aerials, not sure if still available. However, if analogue is switched off you'll need an alternative then for your new DAB radio.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie on Sun May 13, 2018 2:54 pm

And as a Laundry Business Owner PFM would definitely know Raggy. I went on Amazon a couple of years ago and bought 10 Areials from London. They were cheap but not Cheap and Nasty. Inevitably when you get a Hi-Jet, the Areials are broken, so fitting a new one tidies up the front for a couple of pounds.
DAB?? Steady on PFM - some of us live out in the sticks - not Posh Places like Eastbourne.
Woodie
Jet Addict

http://thehijetmaniow@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy on Sun May 13, 2018 3:32 pm

DAB! Nothing so fancy! Was a cheap one I got but mine was probably really cheap knowing me! Will have a look see what I can find.
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum