Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor

Go down

Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor Empty Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor

Post by MerlynHolmes Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm

.....can anyone tell me if any of the cheaper universal oxygen sensors will fit my van and if so which? There must be a way to avoid paying over £100. It's a 1.3 petrol, but has been converted to run on LPG also. Thanks in advance....any help welcome

MerlynHolmes
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor Empty Re: Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 am

Yes no problem there thank you very much. Got a few. £50 +£5 First Class signed for. But as you haven't introduced yourself........... Bit difficult........

Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor Dsc_0124

Back to top Go down

Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor Empty Re: Piaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor

Post by MerlynHolmes Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 pm

....oh, that's brilliant! Please let me know what you need to know....I'm new to this forum, so not sure of procedures. Thanks

MerlynHolmes
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi Merlyn. First question is do you or a family member have PayPal? If so we are up and running. All you need to do is send the £55 to : thehijetmaniow@gmail.com with your name and address and I will get it in the post to you tomorrow morning. I have got a few used Hi-Jet/Porter spare parts so if you need something then it is worth dropping me an email.

If you include your mobile number I will put it in my Contacts list and then you will be able call me if you need parts or advice. I have got Call Blocker in place to stop any unwanted calls. You can only get through if I have your phone number in my Contacts list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 pm

I'mPiaggio Porter 2007 van Oxygen Sensor Dsc_0126

This kit comes with the four connectors, four heats shrinks and 8 waterproof seals all included with it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down