Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignition cylinder needed

Go down

Ignition cylinder needed  Empty Ignition cylinder needed

Post by Martint123 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Does anyone have a ignition cylinder my key has snapped inside the cylinder. I'm also in need of other bits. Any help would be much appreciated.

Martint123

Back to top Go down

Ignition cylinder needed  Empty Re: Ignition cylinder needed

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi Martin. Don't mean to be a Tartar, but I usually am- although some would say a Tart, but I don't care. Think what they like.
It looks like it is something to do with being a new member that the other details still haven't shown up, so if that's the case, humble apologies. But for all new members if they can include a bit about themselves, where they live and most importantly, which Hi-Jet model they own - Van, Pickup, MPV, Camper, engine size - 993cc, 1200or1400 Diesel or 1300, rather than just launching into an " I want" Post straight off.

We do try to look after each other on here. It is a great Forum to be on, but it is nice for everyone to know a little bit more about a new member so that we feel like helping them - rather than some of the selfish "One Hit Wonders" we often get on here.
If you send me your details, phone number etc to:
thehijetmaniow@gmail.com then I will call you and I can get an ignition lock in the post to you tomorrow, so long as you have PayPal or a family member or friend does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:45 am

Hidden in plain sight!! Why in Non-Hi-Jet section though?
If you need something for your van in the future Martin, best to use the Hi-Jet Parts Wanted. It would get you much better results. It's all a learning curve. We all have to start somewhere.
I had never been on a Forum or Facebook ( definitely a no-no for me) or other of the wierd and not so wonderful sites. So I too struggled at first but had a lot of help from other members particularly dear ole Rich the Mechanic who we lamentably miss.

You said you were looking for other parts Martin so put those in your email too please and I will try to help you with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down