Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years and counting down.

2 posters

Go down

Four years and counting down.  Empty Four years and counting down.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 am

It just dawned on me. yesterday that I have now been a member of this Forum for FOUR YEARS. I joined on the second. of February. 2013.
So much has happened to me in that time too, a lot of it not for the better either. health or business wise.

I have been fortunate enough last weekend. to find a. garage to store the remaining spares I have left and the spares from vehicles that I am now going to dismantle.
What is even better is that it is a family friend who I have looked after well over the past 10 years  has given me unlimited use of the garage . which is adjoined to their house. RENT FREE. So some good news this year. At least I will be able to supply a few more spares again, once the weather improves in the Spring.

Back to top Go down

Four years and counting down.  Empty Re: Four years and counting down.

Post by Logi Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 am

cheers
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:07 am

Cheers LOGI. Knew it had to be you this early in the morning. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by danielfrisbee Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:54 pm

good to hear, and on a selfish level it's good to know your services will still be available..!
danielfrisbee
danielfrisbee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 pm

I am always pleased to be able to help friends, customers, Forum members out Daniel. Bit more difficult now with loss of so many important spares but I have been finding more and more much to Raggy's amusement.
He reckons that I have got Aladdin's Cave. I haven't got a brass lamp to the shine up but I have found a Copper and Brass Kettle if that counts. Rolling Eyes

Really chuffed at getting the garage for storage. It will help out a huge amount as it means that I won't have to be so indiscriminate in what I was going to have to send to the scrap yard or dump. Also that I can strip more of the vans I thought I would have to send to the Scrapyard.

So much for retirement. It just isn't me, and as for going on Holiday- - - I would rather spend it on new DeWalt 18v Battery Tools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down