Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to prove a point. I can post pictures.

3 posters

Go down

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Empty Just to prove a point. I can post pictures.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 am

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Img-2013
Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  5164686-8427204339-big-b

Back to top Go down

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Empty Re: Just to prove a point. I can post pictures.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:52 am

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Img-2014

Back to top Go down

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Empty Re: Just to prove a point. I can post pictures.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:47 am

This is the best Rear Cage I have been fortunate enough to pick up. (pun). It was on an "R" reg Island registered 993cc pickup. I bought it in February for £125. I robbed it of all the useful bits and the cage and then sent the pickup to the Scrapyard. The cage is much better than the 2008 Left hand drive Piaggio Electric Pickup Milk Float I bought last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Dsc_0011
Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Dsc_0011

2008 LTD  Electric Piaggio Milk Float I purchased from Wales for £250. The reason for buying it mainly?
It had two PERFECT Headlights. Being LHD the passenger seat is nigh on brand new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 am

Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Dsc_0014
Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Dsc_0015
Just to prove a  point. I can post pictures.  Dsc_0016

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:52 pm

OK so why have all the photos dissapeared?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:33 pm

I just refreshed the page and they all came back back but he toolbar above the text box when doing a comment are now missing.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Looking at my Post heading, it hasn't come across quite what I was thinking at the time.
Where I have struggled in the past to get to grips with the complicated way of uploading a picture to the Forum on my Laptop to finally find out how easy it is on a Tablet.

I thought that perhaps some of you were thinking it was a fluke ( as did I) or that someone had done it for me, so it was surprising to me that I remembered what I had done to post the original pictures. I was and am chuffed that finally I have got the hang of it so simply on the Tablet.

Out of curiosity, I had a go at posting a picture on my Laptop using my own instructions and the damn Laptop didn't want to know. I think that the problem lies in the fact that I have some of the same pictures stored in 3 different places. Time to flog my Sony VAYO Laptop me thinks. Its redundant these days, and I have a Bluetooth physical Keyboard for both my Z3 Tablet and this Z4 Tablet if I need to use a keyboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:46 pm

This must be an Impostor !!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 am

Hail King Logi. Comedian Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Woodie wrote:Hail King Logi. Comedian Extraordinaire.

Twisted Evil
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Fuck it, I'm leaving Big Bird Razz
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:56 am

Cheers Logi. Big Bird looks great. But can you make it a more realistic caricature of me - - one with no hair. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 am

Big Bald Bird?
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:30 am

Nice alliteration as well !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down