Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted

3 posters

Go down

Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Empty Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted

Post by rosiesden Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 am

Hi I'm still looking for a brake master cylinder for my Toyota sparky aka Daihatsu extol does anyone know where I might find one? My problem is when I search on the websites and put in my registration it doesn't recognise it (it's a converted minibus - now a camper) she was made in 2000 and converted in 2007. I also need a speedo cable. any help will be gratefully accepted!

rosiesden

Back to top Go down

Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Empty Re: Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted

Post by Raggy Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Tried ebay? Here is a link to two cyclinders on fleabay
link to two items

If you have the original cable you could get one made of try these two on ebay again
link to two on ebay

Hope they help.
Pictures would be nice of the van and conversion.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Empty Re: Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Show some photos of your master cylinder.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosiesden Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:35 pm

managed to upload photos of the brake master cylinder I needToyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Dscf8513
Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Dscf8515
Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Dscf8516
Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Dscf8514
Toyota sparky/Daihatsu Extol Brake Master Cylinder Wanted Dscf8514

rosiesden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:29 am

So sorry I had to let you down on the Extol parts Rosie. The chap wanted a tidy  van to park up  at his rented workshop that is taken up by a huge wooden boat and use the Extol for a store for all his tools.  
He bought it without even viewing it apart from the photos on the add I put on Wightbay and when my friend Mark delivered it to him he was absolutely chuffed with it and is now talking about getting a Toyota Yaris engine to replace the "big end rattling engine" and putting it back on the road. Best of luck with that I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down