Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!! Empty Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!!

Post by Vandieselporter02 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:20 am

Hi all and to introduce myself...First had a hijet mpv back in 2006 and have only just parted with it in June as it was off the road for 3 years parked on my neighbours drive,but HATTY (affectionately named by the kids) had to much for me to do,so now residing in Norwich with someone to give her love and time that she needed...bought another LPG Convo in 2009 to which I never saw the fruit of as it caught fire and burnt out 3 days after I got it!!! Someone's amazingly dodgy wiring!!!...so now after waving bye to HATTY it reignited that passion for another!!!...so now purchased 02 plate piaggio porter 1.4 diesel mpv,none of these anywhere around that I've seen here in Essex?...it currently has no m.o.t but one to go on soon,so here I am and what a great tool to be able to discuss jets and vans.Regards vandieselporter02

Vandieselporter02

Back to top Go down

Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!! Empty Re: Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!!

Post by Vandieselporter02 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:22 am

That title should say jetters not letters lol

Vandieselporter02

Back to top Go down

Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!! Empty Re: Hi all letters and microvaners from sunny Essex!!!

Post by leopard_pagan Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Welcome, Norwich is up the road from me.. but its in Norfolk.. not essex Wink
Gumtree, ebay, Here are all good places to hunt vans down. Chat to our Hijet pied piper Woody who has them come to him out the woodwork.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down