Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, newbie for the east midlands

2 posters

Go down

Hello, newbie for the east midlands  Empty Hello, newbie for the east midlands

Post by kamisama Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Very Happy Hello to all, my names Damian and i currently own a Daihatsu Move. Eventually im looking to purchase a 6 seat Micro as ive wanted one for years.

kamisama

Back to top Go down

Hello, newbie for the east midlands  Empty Re: Hello, newbie for the east midlands

Post by Logi Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 am

Welcome along Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hello, newbie for the east midlands  Empty Re: Hello, newbie for the east midlands

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Damien. Very economical little Estate. I like the side opening rear door rather than the tailgate of the Grand Move that I keep smashing my head on.
I have had both the 850cc and the 993cc Move Plus. They look like the Postman Pat Van but a practical little Estate Car.

Back to top Go down

Post by kamisama Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank you for the welcome, shes not to bad and is averaging silly mpg. Saving me a fortune going to work and back compared with our other car which is an espace

kamisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down