Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinky goes under the hammer hijet se

Go down

dinky goes under the hammer hijet se Empty dinky goes under the hammer hijet se

Post by oldham.red Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 pm

right you hijet fanatics im putting my hijet up for sale ..and you lucky lot can have first shot at it before it goes to autotrader/ebay.

what can i say i have owned this bus now for 2 years and it is a pleasure to drive.
.but its getting old now and needs a new owner who can bring him back into line smarten him back up
its got all the hijet common faults ..leaky sunroofs side door handles missing .they open from inside though
rear wash wiper broke...flakey roof paint ..drivers window comes off runner sometimes..front door trims missing .
and i took 1 of the seats out to make space for fishing gear
i still have it but its been in the garden uncovered so would need a super clean or recover
.needs a dam good spit n polish i will wash and vac it though ..its been my fishing companion and has served me well
i have covered over20.0000 miles since i bought it
in this time its only required a minimal top up oil every month due to a small drip from sump
.apart from that no other leaks or overheating issues
its taking me all over england fishing.
.but i need something a little bigger with a bed cooker sink .ect or something that will tow a caravan ..would swap px for a 1.3 diesel doblo
the good bits
998cc petrol efi engine starts 1st time everytime in all weathers
se model as you jetters know there as rare as rocking horse wotsit...
last year for mot the van had refurb calipers new front discs and pads ..
and 2 used track rod arms bought of here from woody himself ..thanks woody
ooh and its still got mot untill june or july so 8-9 months ,,
and check out its towbar with electrics ..
im looking for £offers above £700 without the wheels(((((((bring your own wheels )))))))sorry original ones got stolen from yard
and the ones on it im keeping if you want pics of dinky send me a fbook request theres pics on my wall and on here somewhere
bus is in chadderton greater manchester 2 mins from the m60 and 7 mins from m62
inbox through facebook as i dont get on this site as much now

oldham.red
oldham.red
Clubman

Back to top Go down

dinky goes under the hammer hijet se Empty Re: dinky goes under the hammer hijet se

Post by oldham.red Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:44 pm

fbook martin mufc daniels for pics
oldham.red
oldham.red
Clubman

Back to top Go down