Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

van cage shelf

4 posters

Go down

van cage shelf Empty van cage shelf

Post by debz Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:00 am

I have a black cage like shelf that wAs fitted in my van if anyone wants it pick up only tho dundee.
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

van cage shelf Empty Re: van cage shelf

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 am

Dundee ???? Does anyone actually live there?? If our Prime Minister has his way they'll all be living in Machester or Birmingham.

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Well woody I'm still here and I'm staying no matter what lol if your passing through you can pick up the shelf haha I heard you might have an alternator but not sure if I need one any advice please.my battery drains only at night when I use the lights thought it was fan belt got a new one but my alternated looks fairly new and my van runs all day no problem been offered a teros alternator got told I can change the casing is this right.since your well educated on these vans any tips lol x
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:23 pm

First thing is borrow or buy a volt meter and clip positive and negative clips on the battery and see what
it is reading.Probably around 12 volts.
Start the engine up and leave it running and voltage should rise to between 13-4 volts to 13-7 volts. Then put the lights, heater ,4 way flashers etc and take a note of all three readings at each stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:18 pm

I won a new volt meter on ebay for 1p + 72p postage and done exactly ad Woody advised.
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesgates1000 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Just wondered if anyone has a spare shelf for sale? Deb I would organise a courier if you still have yours for sale? 
jamesgates1000
jamesgates1000
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I have a brand new one in the box.

Last edited by HighlyJetted on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:56 pm

jamesgates1000 wrote:Just wondered if anyone has a spare shelf for sale? Deb I would organise a courier if you still have yours for sale? 
still have it you want it or maybe highjetters closer it's up to you xx
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by debz Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:03 pm

debz wrote:Well woody I'm still here and I'm staying no matter what lol if your passing through you can pick up the shelf haha I heard you might have an alternator but not sure if I need one any advice please.my battery drains only at night when I use the lights thought it was fan belt got a new one but my alternated looks fairly new and my van runs all day no problem been offered a teros alternator got told I can change the casing is this right.since your well educated on these vans any tips lol x
Hi woody vans sorted was a slack fan belt and a week battery thank god wasn't the alternator and cheers for the advice was really appreciated just needed some time to get it checked properly so happy now.might even have to sell soon as got a new job but will see how it goes through the winter months.take care xx
debz
debz
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down