Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello new here

4 posters

Go down

Hello new here Empty Hello new here

Post by gandalf Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Bought my 1300 hijet in feb 2007, use it commercially for gardening, also rep for a disabled motorbike charity (NABD) and take a display stand to events also transport 125cc bikes in her, and have slept in her too, most amazingly multi purpose vehicle i have ever owned. Had 28,000 miles on the clock when purchased and now just turned 113,000.

gandalf

Back to top Go down

Hello new here Empty Re: Hello new here

Post by FrontBackSide2Side Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!
FrontBackSide2Side
FrontBackSide2Side
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:49 am

welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:51 am

Welcome! What took you so long to get here? Bikes in Hijets is a recurring theme so you'll fit in just fine.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gandalf Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

PFM wrote:Welcome! What took you so long to get here? Bikes in Hijets is a recurring theme so you'll fit in just fine.

Dont know why i hadn,t joined before, been on a couple of times looking for answers, but thanks for the welcomes Smile

gandalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:20 am

Hello Grandad -- er sorry Gandalf. How did you happen on that name ?? Was it coz one of your bikes fell on your foot and you were Hobbiting about ??
I have a Pick up I have owned for 11 years and have clocked up nearly 50,000 miles in it most of it tearing round the Isle of Wight.
But your mileage makes mine look like a Sunday driver, and there's too many of them retired Old Farts over here on the road EVERY Day.
26% of the IoW population are retired ( and 95% of them should be MADE TO RETIRE FROM DRIVING. THEY ARE A TOTAL MENACE TO CAREFUL DRIVERS LIKE ME.) who just want to hurtle round the Island at 70.mph and can't coz of Old Farts.

You must have a sore bum from all that mileage.
( Behave Logi- we don't need any of your quips )
You have got to watch him and what you say Gandalf. He's so sharp and twisted he can actually have you believe that you said something that he has twisted around the Old Rogue.

Anyway welcome to the Forum Madhouse. Its a great place to come to in your Twilight years. Woody.

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Woody said THEY ARE A TOTAL MENACE TO CAREFUL DRIVERS LIKE ME. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :

welcome to the forum gandalf
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Blimey!! Just looked at where Gandalf lives. That's two members in Litchfield now.
Any more and they'll be starting their own Hi-Jet Forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by gandalf Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 pm

there are two Lichfield and Litchfield i live in Lichfield Smile

gandalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Which is where I was last week but staying with the kids in Tamworth. Not far away. And I am right. Dec51 also lives in Lichfield. So two Jet Pilots in Lichfield now.

I live and learn each day. I wasn't aware that there are two Lic(t)h fields.
I just wish I could learn how to make some serious money in the next 6 months before I am due to retire - - not that that is going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by gandalf Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:05 pm

not far away at all, just down the road from me,
small world for sure

gandalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: