Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrol Tank wanted by Singeldad

Go down

Petrol Tank wanted by Singeldad Empty Petrol Tank wanted by Singeldad

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi SD. I have just bought another MPV and it on the back of my mates Transporter at the moment and the tank looks good. I will get it off tomorrow afternoon. We have got another early morning start tomorrow as its going to be Scorching here again
We have another flat roof to do at Yafford Water Mill. It is in a beautiful setting and has a large pond stemming from the bottom of the Water Wheel and they have two Sea Lions in the pond. They aren't half noisy beggars. They also have (or had ) a ride on railway system going all round the grounds.

Looks like we are coming over early Friday evening now but I will keep you informed of progress and times. Woody.cheers 

Back to top Go down

Petrol Tank wanted by Singeldad Empty Re: Petrol Tank wanted by Singeldad

Post by singledad Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm

sounds like my sort of place,
one of my hobbies is railways
and i use to have an aquatic shop but no sea lions

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Well we have got Havenstreet Steam Railway which you can access directly from the Catamaran or Hovercraft and at Fort Victoria near Yarmouth is the most fantastic model railway you will ever see. It is the Largest in Britain I am told.
I walked all the way round it filming it and it took me 17 minutes to film it--- that's how big it is.
Wonderful not growing up isn't it??

Back to top Go down

Post by singledad Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 am

yes been to havenstreet a few times in the past whilst over there on holliday always fancied camping on site there but its a small site and always booked solid,
ive past the yarmouth one a few times but i was unable to stop as i was working used to come over in the transporter picking up cars and the post office vans from newport the the auctions, so yes i was the guy inthe transporter getting in the way on busy summers lol

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down