Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !!

+4
waz
Brungle
Logi
cobbydale1020
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !!

Post by Logi Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 am

On some forums im 106. ?... Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 am

The Plot thickens!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 am

Logi wrote:On some forums im 106. ?... Wink
At least on here you're a name, not just a number Very Happy

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:16 pm

BUT Patrick McGoohan was brilliant in "The Prisoner" . I loved the opening scenens with him blasting across Tower Bridge in that 1965 Lotus 7. The whole series was filmed in 10 days at Portmreion in North Wales . Absolutely amazing  village to visit. But Logi wouldnt remember that. Turns out now the truth is " Out There Somewhere" that he is now TOO YOUNG to remember the series in 1967. Lifes a bitch sometimes !!! Very Happy 

For the younger ones amongst us ( about 95% of you ) the quote PFM just made comes from  "The Prisoner " film series which became a cult series on TV.( I am a name -- not a number!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Logi wrote:On some forums im 106. ?... Wink

I think its time for a sweep stake....

Closest to Logans real age gets a signed naked photo.

My guess:- 317
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 pm

I reckon he must be Methusselah's ( the oldest man recorded in the Bible at 969 years old.) brother.

But count me out of the sweepstakes--- I wouldn't want that prize !! But I know a few nice boys that would... Possibly. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

I will plump for Logi being 142, well who want to win a naked photo of him/her
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 pm

She might be hot...
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 pm

(In the voice of JC)

Some Say....... He invented Television.......

Others say........ She's the oldest Grandmother alive

All we know...... is that he's called (drum roll)............Ching!

LOGI

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm

PFM wrote:(In the voice of JC)

Some Say....... He invented Television.......

Others say........ She's the oldest Grandmother alive

All we know...... is that he's called (drum roll)............Ching!

LOGI

Well I think in that case Peter we should call him Logi Bare. He makes enough Boo Boo's.

Hhhmmm !! Thought as much ---- only Logi and I and Oldie are are old enough to remember the Hannah-Barberra
Cartoons of " The Adventures Of Yogi Bear" and his side-kick Boo-Boo in the Swinging Sixties

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Ahem Woody I think you will find I have a couple of years over you so I do remember the Hannah Barberra cartoons Very Happy
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

waz wrote:Ahem Woody I think you will find I have a couple of years over you so I do remember the Hannah Barberra cartoons Very Happy

Great stuff !! More company my age. At least I'm not the only Old Fart on here now that Logi turns out to still be in nappies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !! - Page 2 Tumblr_madlxqcvZF1qih9gi
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Where the hell do you get them from Logi ? You just crack me up. One day when I am your age I might have found my way round this PC. By the way how old ARE you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am

58 is my guess
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am

And make sure I get that naked photo if i'm closest Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 am

You are welcome ducky! By the way'has the light or Spoiler not yet arrived? It was on 48 hour service.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 am

Isle of Wight Hi-Jet Kleptomaniac Does It AGAIN !! - Page 2 GuessAgain
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I think you are about 20 or 21 Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Must be over 21 to hold a HGV licence, I say around 36
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm

No its 18 Waz, changed a few years back.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 pm

so maybe he is 77
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Nahhh, I'd almost bet he's under 25.

That's the sort of age when you would lie about your age in the wrong direction. Crying or Very sad
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:19 pm

This is great stuff. I really have opened a can of worms here --- Absolutely great contributions
everyone. Thank you  and thank you Logi for taking it so tongue in cheek. cheerscheers

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm

I guess 52 but is this Logi https://www.facebook.com/Hopelesss
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 pm

I think you might be on to something there Rich, his/her secret is slowly unraveling
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. "

Yup, pretty hopeless.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2