Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Required: Engine Temperature Sensor

2 posters

Go down

Required: Engine Temperature Sensor Empty Required: Engine Temperature Sensor

Post by HiJetSi Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Does anyone have one of the above?

I think mine needs replacing as engine light on and very bad fuel economy point to this. Wires seem OK, so now need to replace this.

If anyone has one, can you let me know a price posted to Harwell, Oxfordshire?

Thanks,

Simon

HiJetSi
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Required: Engine Temperature Sensor Empty Re: Required: Engine Temperature Sensor

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Which engine are you referring to Simon. --- 3 or 4 cylinder ? How are you sure that is the problem?
I would suggest you wait till you have had a comment about it from HJ, and if he concurs but cant help you with a part then contact me.

Back to top Go down

Required: Engine Temperature Sensor Empty Re: Required: Engine Temperature Sensor

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 am

OK, done the deed on the other post.

One of those posts where I have to dig deep and write stuff that takes some effort.

https://hijet.forumotion.com/t1506-mot-fail-emissions#13383
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJetSi Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Tested the sensor. Getting an open circuit, so seems to me that I have a duff sensor. The engine warning light is also giving me an error code to show a faulty sensor.

Based on the fact that mine is dead, does anyone have a second hand one to save me buying new?

The van is a 1.3 EFI, 16v, 2002. The sensor has 3 prongs, one for the sensor on dash, one to feed to ECU.

Thanks!

HiJetSi
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 pm

I have one on my shelf at home funny enough I looked at it last night thinking I bet some one will want one of them!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJetSi Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm

OK great! If you could message me and let me know how much you would like for it and if you can post it that would be great.

I can send the money across via paypal if that suits!

Thanks,

Simon

HiJetSi
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down