Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet)

4 posters

Go down

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet) Empty K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet)

Post by dazbaby1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 am

Hi All,
Just to advise that I have a set of the above alloy wheels that are UK manufactured together with tyres (Nankang 165/70/x12) in almost new condition with minimal wear to tyres and no corrosion or kerbing. The wheels are around 3 - 4 mths old. They are on Ebay - item 140916510709 and I am asking £260.00 with the buyer to organise their own courier to collect. Very rare wheels (same style as minilites) and no longer available for Hijets.
Regards
Darren

Last edited by dazbaby1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet) Empty Re: K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet)

Post by Logi Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

Hi, we spotted them already, but the general feeling was they were a wee bitty dear?
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet) Empty Re: K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet)

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Yes, some pictures would be good too.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet) Empty Photo's

Post by dazbaby1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi,
There are a couple of photo's of the wheels on Ebay and If anyone is interested in them just send me an email address and I will happily send close ups when the snow stops and there is some daylight available.
Cheers
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Actually just looked again, on Ebay you're either asking £1040 for a set or you have 4 sets? Laughing

(or you've f***ed up the listing... Wink )
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dazbaby1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi,
I see what you mean - it's a strange anomoly of the listing but now corrected.
Cheers for the heads up.
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Yeah they are in beautiful condition!

They will also fit:-

Daihatsu Cuore L201, L501 & L601
Daihatsu Cuore Move L80
Mazda RX7 from 1978 till 1983
Toyota Corolla models KE10, KE11, KE15, KE16, KE17, KE18, KE20, KE25, KE26 from 1970′s and 80′s
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

RX7 on 12" wheels? affraid You sure?

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Well they will bolt onto the hubs... clear the brakes - i'm not sure!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Waste of good wheels putting them on anything other than a Hijet Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

K & N Minator Alloy Wheels (correct fitment for Hijet) Empty NEW PHOTO'S

Post by dazbaby1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 pm

HI All,
I've taken some fresh photo's in better light and after a quick wash - the last two shows the tyre manufacturer and the fact that they are low noise tyres.
I have also dropped the price just a wee bit as a gesture but I won't go any lower as the wheels really are in mint condition and well worth the price.
Cheers
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm

I hope you have patience because at that sort of money it might take a little while before the right guy comes along.

I don't think they are over priced really, but your average hijet owner is a stingy tight arse who expects almost a whole van for £250 not just a set of wheels.

If you wait and keep them advertised then someone will show - but you should add "pcd4x110" to the auction title as they may end up selling outside of the hijet market first.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by dazbaby1 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 am

Hi,
Yes you guy's don't spend your money easily - I guess I will have to reduce the price 'a little' sob, sob.....
I have enabled 'sensible' offers to be made on the wheels if you fancy a punt - check Ebay.
Cheers
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:57 am

If the tyres are in really good condition then I wouldn't take that much less for them. Maybe £200.

If you bought them new, it will be painful though. But you always lose money on wheels if you buy them new.

I've only bought one set of new when I was 18, and lost loads of money on them, since then I've done alright finding bargains and normally selling them later for what I paid for them, or even slightly more.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by dazbaby1 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Aye you are probably right - the wheels and tyres are mint really, never even bumped a kerb. I will take a minimum of £225.00 so if anyone wants them hit the button on Fleebay.
Cheers
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:26 am

Well the burning question you still haven't answered Darren is : DID YOU SELL THEM? If you didnt then let me know and if you will parcel them up I am more than interested in them at £225. Will need to have a rough idea of the weight though, Woody 50 on 07863030309

Back to top Go down

Post by dazbaby1 Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 am

Hi there,
Yes wheel sold to a nice chap who travelled all the way from Chorley to Sunderland to pick them up.
If you are not fast you're last.
Cheers
Darren

dazbaby1

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 am

Hopefully you told him.about the forum?
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 am

Oh pooo! but good for you. Thanks for the post Darren. Anyone else out there got any 12" correct pcd Hi-Jet wheels for sale ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down